MOMS Canada Childcare Program Coordinator – Part time position
Stony Plain, Alberta
Contact Person: Michele Shpakowsky
MOMS Canada invites applications for the part time position of MOMS Canada Childcare Program Coordinator. This position is responsible to provide leadership, oversight and execution of MOMS Canada’s Evening Childcare Program.
MOMS Canada is a Registered Christian Charity that empowers single moms and their children to achieve success in their lives. MOMS Canada has been operating in the Parkland area since 2009.
The Childcare Coordinator is responsible to/for:
- Plan engaging programs for pre-school aged children and school age children up to age 12
- Supervise and support the work of program volunteers. Role model effective management of individual and group behaviours. Provide ongoing coaching and feedback
- Establish collaborative relationships with staff, participants and community members
- Maintain a healthy and respectful program environment
- Complete administrative duties such as report writing, scheduling and attendance tracking
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Childcare experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently facilitate group activities
- Program planning and delivery
- Group management
- Volunteer supervision, training and support
- Compassion for single mothers and their children
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Support faith values of MOMS Canada
- Strong communication skills
- Highly innovative and maintains a positive and optimistic attitude.
- One to five years of related experience
- Ability to work in the evening
- Current First Aid and CPR or willing to obtain
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Have own vehicle
Preferred skills and attributes:
Related schooling and/or experience
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
*We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.