Become a Mentor
Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not by faint. Isaiah 40:31
MOMS Canada bridges the gap that our social system is unable to fill through our unique focus on mentorship. Healthy mentoring relationships offer flexible and responsive care to moms in need when no other service can.
- You can make a difference in someone’s life
- You can further your personal growth through nurturing others
- You will gain a sense of fulfillment as you give back to your community
- You will have an opportunity to build relationships with fellow mentors and the moms you serve
- Opportunities to share the hope you have found in your faith
- One year commitment
- Flexible time commitment
- Attend MOMS Connect program once a month
- Attend Mentorship meetings once a month for training, support and prayer
- Opportunities to help with MOMS special events
- You are a mature woman with a caring nature
- You have a sincere desire to reach out to single moms with the love of Christ
- You possess an ability to work with women with different values and lifestyles
UPCOMING MENTOR TRAINING
For further information on becoming a mentor or to apply, please fill the form provided or contact our office at 780-960-1554.
Mentor Inquiry Form
Fields marked with * are required.